Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Design Turnpike

I am so in love with License Plate Art. I am determined to select the right piece of art work this year and hang it in my dining room. What a talent this is to turn rusty letters and numbers into fun designs!

source: unknown
source: www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself
source: unknown
I have fallen in love with this company called Design Turnpike. They create MASTERPIECES from their collection of license plates. They are based in Michigan and ship their products EVERYWHERE!


They make all kinds of maps, mugs, mousepads, necklaces, phone cases, stamps, postcards, keychains, shirts and CUSTOM art work! I am seriously impressed! 
You can find Design Turnpike on ZazzleFacebook, Etsy, Pinterest, Blogspot, and Twitter @DesignTurnpike
I am such a big fan!

Right now they are having a Pinterest contest. Here are the details...

Pin It to Win the Print! Someone who pins or repins this image will win a matted and framed print of one of their signature pieces—a large license plate map of the USA. Contest runs through March 31st, 2012. 
I just love this colorful map of the USA. All 50 states made out of each states' plate. 

Here is the collection of license plates I saw for sale at the world's longest yard sale last August in Tennessee.

Here are the plates I bought.

I haven't decided what to do with mine yet.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I had no idea there was a company that created this type of artwork! For someone into license plates, this would definitely be perfect, especially for a family room/bar area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of 'art' too! Having the same trouble deciding what to do with my stash - so many ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...