Friday, February 4, 2011

Can you guess what I paid? Ferris Wheel

The Craziest Thing!! I actually clipped out this page of a Pottery Barn catalog awhile ago because I liked the design of the display of items. I have an old dresser in my dining room and I was using this picture as inspiration for decorating.




Who would have thought that I would find, at a consignment store, THE FERRIS WHEEL from the picture!! This one is 18" tall.
The one in the Pottery Barn catalog is 29" tall, has 4 more "chairs" and is priced at $199 plus $21 shipping.

Can you guess how much I paid for it?? I would love to hear your guesses. I will tell you what I paid for it SOON!

6 comments:

  1. Andrea says $5, Connie says $10, Stan guesses $2. Let us know what we won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your blog about a month ago and have been following it ever since. We're soul mates, sister! Paying retail prices gives me hives! I will meet in the middle and guess $3. I just added you to my blog roll. I'm just beginning at this, but I'd love if you would stop by if you have a chance in between finding your great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $5.99, plus tax! This is a great find. If you ever run across a boat load of great old costume jewelry...let me know, I will buy it from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. I realize I am late to the party, but I looove your blog. That is awesome that you found the ferris wheel. It looks so fun yet modern and very high fashion in your entry way. I am also so impressed with your stairs! You give me a lot of inspiration for things I can do on a shoestring budget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...