Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scrabble Please

My Scrabble Collection
Anytime I find a Scrabble game I pick it up! I love that you can create personalized projects with the 100 tiles that come with each game. Here are some ideas! (at least some of these ideas you can use real tiles).

From Thrifty Decor Chick


Scrabble Jewelry by Andrea



Lawn Scrabble


A Scrabble Birthday Cake by Pat-A-Cake Parties

scrabble furniture 3 Furniture Inspired by Scrabble Game
Scrabble pillows by Stephen Reed

Homemade Scrabble Journals
Scrabble Journals by Lori Z.

Scrabble tile magnets dinner
Scrabble Magnets by www.atypicaltypea.com

Scrabble Cheez-it


Scrabble Keyboard
A Scrabble Keyboard by Datamancer


Scrabble Cookies by Bakeat350.blogspot.com



scrabble
A Scrabble Floor by ReadyMade.com

I think I need to find more Scrabble tiles!!

5 comments:

  1. Love love love all the scrabble stuff! (Especially those ADORABLE necklaces!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking to my scrabble tile magnets. I'm glad you like them! I have a few more projects on my blog too - but nothing like that amazing floor!

    Cheerio
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Scrabble. That floor is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems everyone is buying these when they see them - DARN IT! I am going to have to break down and buy the tiles from Hasbro...

    Thanks for feeding my scrabble addiction :) Newest follower!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like my Scrabble Cake! The cake, made for my aunt, was a real labour of love - 225 squares individually cut for the board + tiles!!
    Suzanne - www.patacake-parties.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...