Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Home - Bathrooms

Here is a BEFORE picture of our GUEST bathroom. All yellow (even the toilet) with duck wallpaper. 

GUEST BATHROOM
before

It now has a GORGEOUS blue paint color (oops paint from Home Depot $5) 
and new shower curtain (from Salvation Army for $5)
after



GIRLS BATHROOM 
before
More wallpaper in this bathroom. Tan toilet, sink and shower.
We have painted the walls PINK. We have 2 girls and this is THEIR bathroom. We are definitely going to add DOUBLE sinks! 



MASTER BATH
before
mint green shower, toilet and sink. and carpet on the floor. 


FINALLY we have a half bath off the kitchen. I don't have any BEFORE pictures of this bathroom. But I can say that the sink and toilet were DARK BROWN. 
We have replaced all 4 toilets. One toilet I found at a garage sale for $20! It was NEVER used. I really don't think I would have bought it if it was. eww! I KNOW I would have NEVER bought it if it was used.
What a weird feeling to be thankful to have WHITE toilets! 

I will be adding more pictures as we update and decorate our home with Garage Sale and Estate Sale finds! 
I am very excited about our progress. I love our home now that it is coming out of 1979. 

(All of these BEFORE pictures were taken BEFORE we moved in.)

2 comments:

  1. It's so exciting to watch a home go from somebody elses' to you own! You are a fantastic shopper- I really like the way your guest bathroom has been decorated. That is a very cute shower curtain! ~ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this! I love the paint and curtain and you can't beat the price! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...