Wednesday, July 14, 2010

POPCORN MAKER

A couple of weeks ago my friend asked me to look for a POPCORN MAKER. She is having a CARNIVAL birthday party for her daughter! Such a CUTE idea to have a POPCORN MAKER at the party!
I told her "sure - it's funny how it works, but I will find one." I haven't seen one (that I can remember) in the last 5 years of garage saling. But it just happens. I will find it. No worries!
So I looked on Craigslist and found a couple of POPCORN MAKERS. I showed her one and she agreed it was just what she was looking for and it was $20. As I was grocery shopping I happened to see a brand new POPCORN MAKER for $35.

THEN THE OTHER DAY I FOUND THIS!
AND IT WAS...
$1
I couldn't believe it!
Perfecto!
And she has a GREAT IDEA... Even if it doesn't work (we haven't even tried it yet) but she can make the popcorn somewhere else (microwave or stovetop) and just fill up the POPCORN MAKER! It is the cutest accessory for a CARNIVAL party!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...