Monday, March 7, 2011

Prof Wacky's Wahoo Word Lab

When I found this cute, little, word game at a garage sale last summer our 5 year old could only spell her name and "mom" and "dad". But I knew it wouldn't be long before she could read everything around her. That time has come. Our kindergartner is so proud that she can read entire books by herself.
I wanted to find more ways to encourage her reading so I pulled out this game that I had hidden away. Match a green card with a pink card to build a word. This wonderful tool is so fun. There are ideas for 7 game variations. Great deal for 75 cents! (retail $12.99)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I also have Prof. Wacky's Wahoo Word Lab, but mine is missing the instructions and word list. Could you possibly scan them or summarize the 7 variations? I get the basic idea, but have no idea what to do with the chips...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...