Tuesday, May 24, 2011

more treasures

A few of my favorite new treasures I found last week. 


This LARGE frame was $2. It fits a 18x14 picture. I am so addicted to frames! 



I LOVE this printer drawer for $10 ! 



These treasures are for my 3 year old daughter's birthday in 2 months. She adores FROSTY. I got this FROSTY pillow for $3 and the bucket for 25 cents. She loves to watch Curious George in the morning. And I got this stuffed George for $2


On Saturday, everything was half off at this sale. So this $5 chair was only $2.50 !! 


And we found the cutest little girl selling lemonade and cookies! We spent $4 on sweet treats!  
That was the best part of the day! 

2 comments:

  1. I see so many posts about printers drawers and trays. I have yet to see one at any price!

    We are curious George fans too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thks for visiting my blog today! and yes, the magazine is oh so wonderful.. omg so much inspiration! love it! xo hugs I am a thrift store junkie and vintage collector...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...