Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds!

The plan for yesterday was: 
6 garage sales. $65. 9am-noon. my mom, my daughter & one large Pepsi!

Here are JUST SOME of the treasures we found.
Game. Brand new. $1
for my girls to share


golf gloves. brand new. one womens, one mens.
$1 each
I get to go golfing this summer!

large Mickey Mouse serving tray. $3

my daughter got to pick out toys. cute phone 50 cents ! 


adorable step stool $3


$1 curtain rod brackets


trimmers $5 


glass dome $3
check out a GREAT tutorial on how to use this dome for a DIY cloche  from Thrifty Decor Chick ! 

my mom found 
the best deal of the week:
this large cube shelf INCLUDING the 4 colorful bins

$5 (seriously!)

1 comment:

  1. Your mom can help me finds deals any day. Love your daughter's vintage FP phone.
    Those curtain bracketts would make great bases for small shelves too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...